Saturday, May 16, 2015

Adview-Job sites 2015 my selections


If the Ad View Program for Getting Paid And Earning Money is to be consider then The best PTC or paid to click program will be the Elite Ones , Why ? Because , even they pay only penny or very low amount but there will be no scam or frauds and you will be paid by them guaranteed. So my selected elite Adview for getting paid program Elite list is below:

My Comment : Elite ptc site Since 2004 paid over $10,000,000 to
its members so far.
My Comment : Elite PTC Pays fair reward per ad and pays on time.
My Clixsense Payout Proof for your confidence.
Buxp Joining Link
My Comment : Legit ptc over 30 ads per day
Ayuwage Joining Link 
My Comment : Another elite site but high rewarding ads and avg. 30 plus ads daily.

My Ayuwage Payment proof for your confidence.

Easyhits4u traffic exchange Join Here
My Comment : (view ads and promote your ptc site and get referral and in addition earn money. view 1000 site and earn $.30 + 1000 views to your website a perfect win-win program)
My Comment :  new elite ptc for long term earning and growth.

My Comment:  Another new Elite Ptc in the industry.


My next strategy is that , even there are risk in high paying ptc as they often turned in to a scam and fraud program and pays you nothing and waste your time and money , but is it always good to work for pennies with few Elite site ? Because you can work for many sites as it takes 5 minutes of your time for each site and you can work with 2/3 website at the same time very often. But intentionally wasting time in scam program is not good either. So my strategy is to join some program which is paying still now and not declared as scam by the ptc community , as you can make 10 times more so even if 50% of the site pays you honestly then still you are in profit , so here is my 2015 PTC list below , I shall post my payment proof as soon I get paid or announce and remove the site as soon people will declare the site as scam. but as of you read the post the program below are not blacklisted by ptc community and paying.

My Comment : Hot Program of 2015 by peoples votes. High paying and Legit. Act fast!
My Comment : Good Paying Ptc. Getting Popular for good rewards and paying status.
can be trusted & not become s*c*a*m too soon.
Summery : There are lot more PTC which are honest and has paying status. But I want to keep my list short. As with PTC there are always risk , though with more than 10 PTC site and 2 referral in each site you can earn $1 to $3 daily guaranteed. But that is very little, and I have many more ways to earn and earning at-least $200 per month is my minimum level of expectation from online.
connect with me at : https://web.facebook.com/groups/EarnMoneyOnline2015/




FREELANCING SERVICE
=====================


I WILL POST 100 BLOG COMMENTS FOR YOU. ONLY SUCCESSFUL POST WITH YOUR SPECIAL LINKS COUNTS. ORDER FOR ONLY 1150 RUB or $20 , DELIVERY WITHIN 14 DAYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment